Are you watching Get Organised with The Home Edit on Netflix and dreaming of getting some of your spaces organised like on the show? You can buy containers here in Australia from Organised HQ, that are like the ones seen on Get Organised.
Buy Containers like the Home Edit in Australia
The second season of The Home Edit is now available to watch on Netflix. For lovers of organisation like we are here at Organised HQ, The Home Edit show is just our kind of jam. Whilst we love when The Home Edit tackles celebrity spaces, our favourite segments are the transformations of spaces in the more ordinary family homes.
The Home Edit has made clear storage their signature style, using a range of clear all purpose organising bins, which means you can effortlessly organise any space in your home.
If after watching a few episodes of Get Organised with The Home Edit, your new #housegoals is to have some calm, organised and pretty spaces like the final makeover results on the show, then we can help you here at Organised HQ. Check out the steps The Home Edit follows below and have a look at all the pretty and practical clear storage options we have available so you can get containerising just like the gals from The Home Edit.
The Steps The Home Edit Use to Organise a Space
1. EDIT: Take all the items out of the space you are organising. Reduce and remove any items that are no longer used or needed.
2. CATEGORISE: Group all the items into categories of types or perhaps even the purpose they are used for. Grouping your items together into categories will help you to see if you need to keep editing what items you are keeping.
3. CONTAIN: This is the fun part of following The Home Edit systems. Once you have grouped and categorised your items containerising them will keep your spaces tidy, and means it will be easier to find what you are after. We love clear storage containers here at Organised HQ and have a vast range of clear container options that are like the ones that the Home Edit uses in their tv show.
4. LABEL: The Home Edit says in their show that labels are like "instructions for everyone" to know what is in a container and also where to put items away when you are finished with them. We completely agree and are bigs fans of pretty and practical labels to help keep you spaces tidy. We have a range of handy sticker label pads for different spaces in the home and acrylic label tabs.
5. MAINTAIN: If you have edited, contained and labeled your items in a space, so that everything has a home then it is so much easier to maintain, as you will know where everything belongs. The systems you have created will help you to maintain the space, you will only need to spend a few minutes each week quickly tidying and making sure things are where they should be.
Using clear storage in a space means you get a fresh clean aesthetic, which is a visual pleasure for the eyes. Clear storage containers makes it easy to find what you are looking for. Having matching storage means they all fit together nicely with less wasted space than if you had a mish mash of containers.
STORAGE PRODUCTS LIKE THE HOME EDIT AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA
We stock a huge range of containers and storage products here at Organised HQ that can help you with your Home Edit organisation!