By posting a comment on The Organised Housewife’s website, you authorise:
- you are the author of the comment, that you are not stealing the identity of another person, and you are not using a false email address or otherwise being misleading as to the origin of your comment;
- your comment is your original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- you voluntarily waive all moral rights and any intellectual property rights;
- all content that you post is truthful and accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
You further authorse that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
- that contains any information about The Organised Housewife’s competitors or their products;
- that contains any pricing information;
- that refers to a third party individual without their prior express consent;
- that violates any law, statute, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing intellectual property, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be illegal, defamatory, libellous, abusive, hateful, harassing, racially or religiously inappropriate, offensive, inciting of violence, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, threatening, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable;
- that consists of or contains political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or other forms of “spam”;
- that is unrelated to the purpose of reviewing the products listed on the Site;
- which contains any swearing, sexual innuendo or sexual language or which promotes or incites the perpetration of any unlawful activity such as drug-taking;
- for which you will derive any compensated or monetary benefit by any third party or which could be construed as an advertisement or solicitation to buy (which shall include any content that directs business away from The Organised Housewife);
- that includes any information that references other websites, URL addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any actual, or instructions on how to create, computer viruses or other potentially disruptive or damaging computer programs or files.
- duplicate content;
- blank reviews;
- reviews in a language that is not English;
- any unintelligible content (such as content that contains random characters and meaningless word strings).
If you have any concerns or complaints about any The Organised Housewife products and their application to you, please contact us. The Organised Housewife reserves the right to refer your review to its Customer Service Team rather than publishing it if it believes that your comment would be better handled in this way.
For any comments that you post, you grant The Organised Housewife a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology, including The Organised Housewife’s social media pages, together with your username or first name and location.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that The Organised Housewife and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold The Organised Housewife (which shall include its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all losses, claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, direct or indirect including reasonable legal fees, which are incurred by The Organised Housewife for any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
The Organised Housewife reserves the right to suspend the Customer Review Serview we use at any time without notice.