HOW TO SIGN UP TO BE AN AFFILIATE
Click the link below to join my affiliate program (it’s free): Join our Affiliate Program!
Organised HQ reserves the right to terminate an affiliate from the program at any time without having to give a reason.
By accepting this agreement, the affiliate becomes an independent contractor of Organised HQ. Affiliates are not employees, partners or members of Organised HQ. Affiliates are individually and separately responsible for their own business operation and expenses, including securing or paying any licensing fees, insurance, taxes, registrations or permits. The Organised Housewife is not responsible for paying any benefits, worker’s compensation, insurance or unemployment fees to an affiliate.
YOUR OWN UNIQUE URL
Once you have created your account you will be supplied with your own unique link. This link can be shared wherever your community is:
- Blog sidebar
- Blog posts
You will receive 10% of the sales made from your affiliate link.
Organised HQ will provide the affiliate with compensation at a base rate of 10%, less any fees, refunds, discounts or credit card fees per sale. For example, if Organised HQ sells a product for $59.95, an affiliate earns a 10% commission per sale (i.e. an affiliate will earn $5.99).
If you, the affiliate, makes a purchase using your own affiliate link, you won’t earn any commission from that purchase.
WHEN AND HOW YOU WILL GET PAID
You will receive an email from Organised HQ letting you know once a sale has been made using your affiliate link. You can also keep track of all your sales in the affiliate dashboard.
Your commission will be paid on the 5th of each month via PayPal, after a 30 day waiting period to account for refunds. This means you’ll receive a payment on the 5th of April for any commission you earned from the 1-28th February.
Organised HQ reserves the right to invoice affiliates in the event of a refund.
OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY
All photographs, copyrights, trademarks, designs, intellectual property, graphics, images, legal documents, financial accounts, insurance, software accounts and other related business documents, including content created only for the purpose of fulfilling this agreement, remains the property of Organised HQ. The affiliate, you, hereby receives a non-exclusive, revocable license to any listed product only for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of this agreement, unless otherwise declared to and agreed upon in writing by both parties to this agreement.
- Ensure all online conduct is done with highest level of integrity and professionalism to ensure our brand is represented in the right way.
- Affiliate understands that if one of its sales is refunded, the affiliate will forfeit the commission to company.
- Affiliate is responsible for monitoring commission account for any discrepancies it feels has occurred and reporting any such discrepancy in a timely manner to Organised HQ.
- Affiliate is solely responsible for ensuring that the affiliate link is set up correctly. Organised HQ is not responsible for your failure to receive any commission due to the incorrect formatting or configuration of your affiliate link.
- Do not purchase from Organised HQ using your own personal affiliate link. To clarify, you as an affiliate, cannot earn a commission from your own purchases.
- Do not misrepresent Organised HQ or any of our other properties, products, or services.
- Do no engage in any conduct that is likely to impair or cause damage to the operation of Organised HQ shop or blog, whether by way of a virus, corrupted file or through use of any other software or program.
- Affiliates agree to receive email from Organised HQ including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotion resources, and other announcements and correspondence. Organised HQ accepts no responsibility for the accurate receipt of any such emails and affiliate is responsible for ensuring that The Organised Housewife email address is not blocked or impaired in any way, including by ensuring ‘white-listing’ of our email address.
- If you unsubscribe from receiving Organised HQ emails, you acknowledge and understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from Organised HQe.
- Affiliate can only have one account. Please use the same email as when you signed up for the program.
- You cannot SPAM. Organised HQ will terminate an affiliates account on the first offence of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to.
- Affiliate cannot list coupon codes and/or use affiliate links on coupon/deal websites.
- Do not use affiliate link within Facebook advertising.
- Creating new ‘The Organised Housewife or Organised HQ’ branded websites or social media pages or groups is prohibited.
Organised HQ may, at times, disclose certain information as a result of affiliates participation in the Affiliate Program. Organised HQ and affiliate shall collectively and individually keep all trade secrets, discussions, and other privileged information within the course of maintaining and promoting anything of or related to the purpose of the Affiliate Program, their individual businesses, or this agreement confidential. Information is privileged when it would otherwise materially harm either of the parties in their individual businesses, or describe information that is not public nor ever intended to be public.
If a breach of confidentiality occurs accidentally or wilfully, the non-breaching party is entitled to any actual damages and/or an injunction as a result of the breach.
We look forward to working with you!
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Note: Organised HQ has the right to change the terms and conditions at any time, including commission levels and how we calculate and pay them.