INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
At the end of this term the kids at school all exhange easter eggs amongst their friends, at times this can be expensive depending on how many kids you have and how many friends they have. See simple instructions below to make a cost effective, quick and easy Easter gift., see details about project here.
HOW TO USE
Print and follow project steps here.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4, with 2 toppers per page.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly