- Diffuser:Add 6-8 drops of your Eucalyptus essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower:Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath:Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically:Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: For face & respiratory, add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
- Washing: Add 8 drops to the washing machine before commencing cycle.
- Cleaning:Add 1 to 2 drops neat on a cleaning cloth for surface spot cleaning.
- Surface disinfectant: Add up to 40 drops in 250ml of water in a spray bottle.
Blends well with: Basil, Cedarwood, Citronella, Frankincense, Ginger, Pine, Peppermint, Rosemary, Spearmint and Tea Tree.
Considerations:In a blend, Eucalyptus should be no more than 20% of the essential oil content. For example, in 10 drops of essential oil, only 2 drops should be Eucalyptus.