A reusable alternative to baking paper.
Ever Eco’s non-stick silicone baking mats are oven safe and ideal for lining baking trays and sheet pans.
Did you know that baking paper cannot be recycled or composted due to the non-stick coating? Reusable silicone mats are a staple to help reduce waste in the kitchen, cut down on clean up and to save you money at the same time.
- Made from premium FDA-approved food-grade silicone
- Non-stick surface reduces the amount of oil required
- 30 x 40cm rectangle shape to fit standard baking trays
- Use as a non-stick surface for rolling pastry or kneading dough
- Charcoal grey colour helps keep your mat looking in tip-top condition for longer
- Oven safe up to 250°c
- Fridge, freezer and microwave safe
How to use
- Wash and dry before first use
- For best results, wipe clean straight after use and wash in hot soapy water by hand or place in the top rack of dishwasher
- Do not use sharp objects or cut directly onto mat
Pack of 2 – Charcoal