INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after checkout via your account page.
To make grocery shopping more manageable when my kids were younger I used to give them a little list of grocery items I wanted them to look out for during the shop. This helped to keep their attention. Read my blog post about why you should create grocery lists.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This is an A4 sized page with 3 lists on the one page. Cut the page into 3 to make it more manageable for your child to hold in their little hands. You can alter the size on your printer setting to print your desired size.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.