AROMATIC DESCRIPTION – Fresh, clean & minty aroma.
BOTANIC NAME – Arvensis – Mentha arvensis
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – India
DERIVED FROM – The whole plant of the Arvensis – Mentha arvensis
METHOD OF EXTRACTION – Steam Distillation
CERTIFICATION – Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
GREAT USES FOR PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Use 2-5 drops in a Lively Living diffuser of your choice
- Blends well with Rosemary, Lemon and Lavender
- Peppermint essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Peppermint is often used in cooking to add a fresh boost of flavour, including drinks, slices & other meals.
- Blend with lavender and massage oil for a soothing massage.
- Add a drop with lemon in water for a refreshing mouth rinse.
- Add 1 drop into a smoothie or juice for a refreshing twist.
- Apply 1-2 drops of peppermint oil with lavender oil to sooth an itch.
- Diffuse 1-2 drops to relieve allergy symptoms.
- Add 2-3 drops into your shampoo to stimulate your scalp.
- Diffuse 2-3 drops to unclog sinuses.
- Apply 2 drops to your temples or chest to reduce hunger cravings.
- Mix it into lip balm or body lotion for a cooling effect.
- Add 2-3 drops peppermint oil and 2-3 drops lavender oil to fractionated coconut oil and apply to sunburn for pain relief.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care. Avoid contact with eyes, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity.