WHY CHOOSE THE MontiiCo Insulated Lunch Bag?
- Machine Washable
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours).
- Quality aluminium lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch.
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- Includes a self-contained gel ice pack, independently certified “food safe”
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
- Large, flexible design for more room to pack lunch
- Made to last
- Includes cardboard name tag that fits inside a plastic sleeve within the bag.
When you are finished using your lunch bag, wipe it clean and stand upright to dry thoroughly. MontiiCo insulated lunch bags can be machine washed, and doing so regularly may prolong the life of your bag – by removing any embedded dirt or food particles from the fabric.
- We recommend unpacking your lunch bag as soon as you are finished using it and wiping the interior of the cooler bag with a damp cloth to remove any crumbs or spills. This includes removing the ice pack.
- If a spill occurs in a lunchbox or lunch bag we recommend cleaning it as quickly as possible.
- The bag should be left to air-dry overnight.
- It is best to dry standing on the bench (or an empty dish rack) to allow adequate airflow to thoroughly dry the bag.
- Ensuring the bag is completely dry each day is especially important in humid or damp climates where mould may grow.
- MontiiCo insulated bags are machine washable!
- The bag should be washed on its own, in cold water, on a gentle cycle. Use your regular detergent, and a soap or powder pre-treatment as required.
- Bags should be dried flat and open. Ensure your bag is 100% dry before storing. Where possible dry your bag outside in sunlight, which naturally kills mould particles and keeps your bag fresh. We love popping ours on top of the washing line!
- Regular cleaning and drying (especially in sunlight) extend the life of your bag by removing dirt and food particles from within the fabric before they grow into mould.
- Your MontiiCo lunch bag should not be placed in the dryer. They may shrink, melt or come back looking nothing like it did before.
HOW TO KEEP FOOD SUPER COLD
- Be sure to keep the lunch bag zipped up closed whenever possible so ensure the coolness stays inside the bag and doesn’t mix with the outside hot temperature.
- Ensure your ice pack is fully frozen before placing in the lunch bag. Overnight should suffice, or you can just store it in the freezer when not in use.
WHICH LUNCH BOXES WILL FIT IN THE MONTIICO INSULATED BAGS?
View our range of lunchboxes here. Lunchboxes that will fit inside the MontiiCo Insulated Lunch Bags:
- Little Lunchbox Co 2, 3 or 5
- Little Lunchbox Co Bento 5 + 2
- Love Mae Lunchbox
- Sachi Lunchbox
- Go Green Medium
- Go Green Small/Snack
- Decor XL Divided Lunchbox
- Smash Switchup Lunchbox
- Fuel Bento Lunchbox
- Yumbox Original + MontiiCo Mini Drink Bottle
- Tupperware Sandwich Keeper Plus
- Tupperware Large Divided Lunchbox
- Bentogo Fresh
- Goodbyn Bynto
- Yumbox Original + Yumbox Mini
- Stuck On You Mini Bento
- Stuck On You Large Bento
- Penny Scallan Bento