PLEASE NOTE: This is a personalised product, these are done once a week on a Thursday. Thank you for your patience while this is completed and emailed to you.
The washing is very much like ground-hog day, however it needs to be done otherwise we won’t have clean clothes to wear. I have a really bad memory, I used to use ‘baby brain’ as an excuse, but my youngest is now 8, so that doesn’t hold up. Creating a laundry routine ensures that I remember to wash everything needed and that the kids go to school at the end of the week with clean uniforms and we eat on clean table clothes.
I have created some prints which I have framed for my laundry. This helps me keep on top of the washing and reminds me which load needs to be run each day. Keeping to schedule also allows me to have a day off each Sunday!
HOW TO USE
Print A4 and frame on laundry wall, suits an A4 frame.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. As this is a personlised order you will not be able to access it via the My Account like all other instant digital download products available in this store. I will email your personalised file to you. PLEASE NOTE: This is a personalised product, these are done once a week on a Thursday. Thank you for your patience while this is completed and emailed to you.
This digital product is a PDF file.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
Each printable page is A4.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly