INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after checkout via your account page
I like to plan and be organised during the school holidays so we can achieve everything we want during the school holiday break. To do this I get each child to write a wish list of what they would like to do we put them together and then create a plan for the holidays. Mum’s Checklist are tasks I like to complete during the school holidays to ensure the kids are ready for the new term. The blank to-do lists are for jobs/tasks I would like the family to help me with over the break.
Place these all on your fridge over the school holidays to have them on hand to ensure you achieve what you would like.
HOW TO USE
Print and plan.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This is an A4 sized page you can alter the size on your printer setting to print your desired size.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly