THE ORGANISED HOUSEWIFE BUDGET ORGANISER
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: You can conveniently access your purchase immediately after payment is made via your account page.
Finding it hard to keep track of what bills you need to pay and get ahead or simply just want to see when the best time of year to save or travel is? This is the perfect financial organisational tool for you. Organise the bills that are taking over your family’s’ lives and claim back control with this Budget Organiser!
Keep all of your bills and receipts in one organised place so that your bills will never go unpaid. el.
Please Note: Our Budget Organiser is a convenient digital file that will be available for download via your account page after a payment has been made. A physical product will not be sent to you.
INCLUDED IN THE BUDGET ORGANISER
Please read below to see what amazing organisational tools this planner includes:
- The Budget Organiser includes 14 pages but the majority are templates designed to print multiple times as you need them
- Brand new designed front Cover to match all of The Organised Housewife designs
- Beautiful matching spine Label
- Bank account details – keep all your details handy for your bank accounts
- Other account details
- Yearly overview – to plan out regular bills and so you know the best times to save and maybe travel
- Monthly budget plan – to help work out how much money you have to save after your expenses
- Expense Tracker
- Savings tracker
- Debt repayment plan – to track how much you still have to repay on a loan
HOW TO USE
For an in-depth post about how I sort and organised my bills please see the blog post I wrote here.
But for a quick summary on how to use this document please see the instructions below:
1. Download to your computer
2. Print out all pages either single sided or double sided (don’t forget to scale to fit)
3. Add the printables from this file to a large folder
4. I recommend adding in some A4 binder wallets to store your receipts and bills.
5. Write down all the due dates for upcoming bills on the calendar.
This budget organiser is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. We recommend that you then save this product to your computer, you then can open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important that you do in fact save the budget organiser to your computer or a cloud program such as google drive or Dropbox so you can easily access in the future.
The Organised Housewife budget organiser is A4 sized with 31 pages, including the cover and a page which you can trim to use to label the spine.
The Organised Housewife Budget Organised is a digital product and is only available in a PDF format. To open the file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer (optional), you can print on black and white if you prefer, or you can print at your local Officeworks.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- Please note this product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.