A fun and clever Elf on the Shelf printable planner that is over 40 pages with heaps of fun festive ideas!
Does your family absolutely love the 'Elf on the Shelf' tradition or want to start but not sure how?
Great! Elf on the Shelf is the perfect way to inspire your holiday spirit. Give your child a magical lead up to Christmas day with this 40+ page Elf Planner full of elf anti ideas!
This festive Elf Planner is filled with a month of fun elf antic ideas and a list of over 50 more ideas I have used throughout the years.
Bring the Elf journey to life with pages that encourage the kids to write and draw about their little visitor's stay, there is also a letter or two from your Elf.
To make it quick and easy for you to set up Santa's little helper every night, the Elf Planner also includes 30+ notes from Santa and your Elf to be left alongside your Elf. Remind your children that Santa is watching their every move with letters from Santa.
Your Elf returns to the North Pole each night and lets Santa know if they are being naughty or nice, so I have included some pages within this planner that are editable and allow you to add your child's and Elf's name, see more details below.
- A page non dated divider to add to your Christmas Planner
- Prefilled December elf antics ideas from December 1 through to December 24
- Blank December elf antics so you can put in your own ideas from December 1 through to December 24
- Elf antic ideas list
- Elf antic ideas with images
- A list of Elf boy & girl names
- About the Elf page - kids write in elf's name, what elf likes to eat and do
- Elf's portrait - a page for the kids to draw a portrait of their elf
- Last night with elf - pages for the kids to write about the daily elf antics, great keepsake
- What I loved most about elf - kids can write a story about how they loved elf visiting this year
- 30+ notes - that can be left with elf each night, some are from Santa the rest are from elf. Notes range from jokes, acknowledging good and bad behaviour at home, with siblings and/or at school, tasks around the house that may need doing and even one elf noticing the kids brushed their teeth well.
- Elf report - use the elf to your full advantage in getting the kids to make their bed, keep their room tidy etc. Elf will tick off the chart each night acknowledging which tasks have been completed and will report to Santa.
- PLUS 16 editable templates that you can type on before you print them. E.g: enter your child's, your elf's name or type up a letter to Santa.
INCLUDED EDITABLE PAGES
- Blank Elf Antic ideas list - to write down ideas as you think of them
- Letter from Santa - introducing your elf
- A Letter from Santa - use for the 2nd year of having Elf
- Letter from Elf - farewelling the family on Christmas Eve
- 8 blank notes
- Official Warning - a letter from Santa acknowledging 'naughty' behaviour has been reported from Elf
- Official Letter - a letter from Santa acknowledging 'nice' behaviour has been reported from Elf
- 2 x Blank Official Letter - for you to add in your own text.
HOW TO USE
Print the pages as you need them. Cut up the notes to separate them. If you can, laminate the Elf Report and tick off the tasks each day, or place in a plastic page protector and use a whiteboard marker. Remember not to let the kids see any of these printouts as they are to come from Santa and Elf, not Mum and Dad.
- Please read the instructions on the font you will need to install to your computer, to match Santa and you Elf's writing, I have included these fonts files for your convenience.
- To open the editable files you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- You will find the editable fields highlighted blue, the blue will not print.
WHERE TO PURCHASE THE ELF
The Elf on the Shelf can be purchased online here, they will post it to your door. They are reasonably priced and dispatch your order quickly. ORDER HERE.
- digital product
- instant download
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS: A new way to shop
We're excited to share that Organised HQ is now entirely digital! This means that all our products are instantly accessible in digital format. Nothing will be physically shipped to your doorstep.
After making a purchase, this product will be available for access right after checkout. Either on the page after checkout or you will receive a download link in your email inbox, so remember to check there!
It's important to note that you have two opportunities to download your products, so be sure to save them to your computer for future access. These digital files will be received in PDF format, providing you with immediate convenience and flexibility in enjoying our products.
You can open PDF files using this FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader.
How do I receive this file?
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. You can download the file from the checkout page or via the email sent to your inbox. Please save the file direct to your computer.
How do I save this file?
Once you have downloaded the file from checkout or your email inbox save file to your computer. Once you save to your computer you can then open and print the file as many times as you need.
What software do I need to print this file?
The file sent to you is a PDF. To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
Can I share this file with a friend?
No. We are grateful for you wanting to share the printable with your friends, we would appreciate that you didn't and instead please direct your friend to support our small business and purchase the file themselves.
I have purchased this product before and noticed there is a new design, can I download that for free?
No, if you would like a new design you will have to purchase the new design.
Is there a limited number of downloads?
Yes, you can download this file 2 times before the link expires. This is why it is important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
I purchased a download but I can't find it, can you please help?
Please search your inbox for subject: Your downloads are ready to find the link to your download.
Why is there a password on my printable?
You do not need a password to open, print or save the file. We have put password protection on the file for copyright protection, which restricts copying and pasting images or text from the file.
This product is for personal use only. Not to be shared or reproduced. Copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
Colour may vary slightly between the printed item and computer monitor.
Due to the nature of this product being a digital download returns, refunds and/or exchanges are not allowed.