WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Organised HQ undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of marketing our products and where requested distributing newsletters, download links to our products, updating our products, and responding to sales and technical queries.
In most circumstances, this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address and phone numbers. Where orders are made online using credit card details, all information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to Organised HQ.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Organised HQ collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Leave a comment or a review on Organised HQ products;
- Order products from Organised HQ;
- Lodge a technical support query regarding Organised HQ products of services;
- Participate in Organised HQ promotional activities or surveys;
- Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the Laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
HOW WE MANAGE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Organised HQ undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which Organised HQ uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment or purchase a product the comment, order details and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments and technical enquiries automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED
Organised HQ may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Fulfilling orders for Organised HQ products;
- Updating Organised HQ products;
- Marketing Organised HQ products;
- Responding to enquiries about Organised HQ products; and
- Fulfil all legal requirements of Organised HQ with respect to your personal information.
Organised HQ considers the personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party;
- Where Organised HQ is required by law to disclose your information; and
- Where Organised HQ discloses personal information to the related entities of Organised HQ.
- Gaining access to your personal information held by Organised HQ.
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by the Privacy Act or other Law of the State of Queensland, Australia, your personal information will be provided to you upon request to Organised HQ Admin Officer. Please find contact details for our Admin Officer below.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HELD BY ORGANISED HQ
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
ADMIN OFFICER CONTACT DETAILS
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding The Organised Housewife’s collection, use and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact our Admin Officer at: email@example.com