Sell your digital products in The Organised Housewife Shop
Thank you for your interest to become a designer for The Organised Housewife shop. I have created a wide range of instant downloadable printables, from checklists, planners, kids reward charts and more to help mums to organise the kids and the home.
I am currently accepting applications to accept designers with a creative portfolio to sell their digital printables in my store.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO SELL YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- Successful applicant must have an element of design skill
- You have access to upload your products into the store, under your own username, pending approval that you are accepted to become a 'Shop Designer'
- All products need to be approved by Kat before they are published. I reserve the right to reject printables, giving you an explanation.
- You will be notified via email whenever there is a purchase of your product made. The shop automatically sends this email to you.
- The funds received from the sale of your product will be held by The Organised Housewife on trust for you in The Organised Housewife's nominated account
- The Organised Housewife will collect all funds from the sale of your product (net of refunds) and will remit these funds via paypal (to the paypal address you submit when setting up your vendor account) to you each Monday, less the agreed commission payable to The Organised Housewife
- The Organised Housewife will retain 50% commission (plus GST where you are registered for GST) on the gross sale price of each product
- All products added to The Organised Housewife shop are to be exclusive to The Organsied Housewife and cannot be sold on competitor sites. Designers may sell on their own website, but cannot have competing product prices, they should remain the same on both sites.
- You agree that you have full commercial rights to use the images within your printables
- The Organised Housewife will create a blog post to promote your product to an audience of over 250,000 views each month
- Your product will be promoted on The Organised Housewife blog, facebook and in the newsletter
- It is preferrable for feature product images must be branded using The Organised Housewife's template, this will be provided to you upon acceptance
- Product description format must remain the same as other products in the store
- Designer details are placed at the bottom of each product description.