Competition Terms + Conditions
Kat and members of the Organised HQ team will visit the home of winner and give winners pantry a makeover!
- By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take a Prize if they are a winner.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms & Conditions (as below). Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
- Persons must be over the age of 18 years to enter.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion, Organised HQ and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner is willing to allow team members of Organised HQ to video and photograph the makeover process as a result of this competition. We reserve the right to take photographs and videos of winners and their home.
- The winner will allow Organised HQ to complete the pantry makeover by 31 July 2021.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Promotion commences on Friday 11 June 2021, and ends at 12:00pm (AEDT) on Friday 18th June 2021.
- Entrance to the Promotion is via a form provided by Organised HQ. The entrant must answer all the questions in the form and upload a clear photo of their own pantry.
- There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
- An Entrant’s entry must not be, without limitation: a) late; b) delayed; c) incomplete; d) incomprehensible; e) unlawful; f) obscene; g) defamatory; h) libellous; i) threatening; j) pornographic; k) harassing; l) hateful; m) racially or ethnically offensive; n) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; o) capable of violating any law; and/or p) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
HOW AND WHEN THE WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED
- Winners will be picked by Organised HQ’s moderators from all eligible entries received.
- One (1) winner will be selected determined by the moderators of Organised HQ in their sole discretion.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judging will take place on Friday 18th June 2021. The winner will be contacted by email from Organised HQ team. If a winner is unable to be contacted or does not claim their Prize within three (3) calendar days of judging, their Prize will be forfeited. In the event of forfeiture Organised HQ will conduct a further draw within three (3) days and a new winner will be selected.
- All entries become the property of Organised HQ and cannot be returned. Organised HQ may make copies of or publish any entry in any form or media.
(1) Winner will receive one (1) Prize, to the value of $500.
The prize consists of a few hours with Kat and her team, cleaning and organising one pantry in the winners’ home and all Organised HQ products used in the organising of said pantry.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Organised HQ reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to close the Promotion earlier than advertised and the winner will be drawn from entries received to that time.
- Entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if entrant is not the age of majority in his/her state of residence) agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claims made by the winner, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion.
- The Promoter and Organised HQ moderators are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Organised HQ moderators which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, Organised HQ reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Organised HQ moderators may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of completing the Organised HQ form.
- Organised HQ moderators are not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. Organised HQ is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- This competition (the “Promotion”) is conducted by Organised HQ.The judging will take place on Friday 18th June 2021.