Lunch Punch Sandwich Cutters - Puzzle
Bring some fun to your child's lunch with the Puzzle Lunch Punch Sandwich Cutters.
These reusable Sandwich Cutters by Lunch Punch are specifically designed to capture the most amount of bread. They are taller than a cookie-cutter making it easy to cut through a full sandwich while keeping the bread light and fluffy. Give a fun element to the kid's lunchboxes, especially to those that like their crusts removed from their sandwiches, with minimum waste!
The Lunch Punch cutters have many uses besides sandwiches. Try them on other yummy foods like pancakes, fairy bread, slices of watermelon and fun craft activities like play-doh, stencilling and sand play.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy for the kids to use, safe for little fingers, but most suitable for kids aged 3 and up.
- Made of USFDA approved food-grade virgin ABS plastic
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Lead Free
- PVC Free
- Both product and packaging are 100% recyclable. The packaging is made from cardboard, with clear PP windows.
It's recommended to use fresh bread. The impressions won't be quite as sharp in a grainy bread, so a smooth bread (such as white, wholemeal or rye) gives the best results.
HOW TO USE THE SANDWICH CUTTERS
For the perfect Lunch Punch Sandwich:
- PUNCH down firmly with both hands
- FLIP your cutter over and PRESS in for finer details
- PEEL the crusts away from the sandwich
- POP your sandwich out using fingers or a bread knife, ADMIRE!!
WHAT FILLINGS ARE BEST TO USE WITH THE SANDWICH CUTTERS
You can use any fillings you like! These LunchPunch cutters do work best with less filling, if you want to add more fillings such as lettuce, salad and meats we recommend cutting your bread before adding fillings. With spreads, again less is more - it can be best to cut your bread before adding large amounts of spreads. For example, jam will ooze out the sides when pressed down.